Many apologies for the delay in posting my weekend wisdom. I was in Virginia this past weekend, visiting my 3 nieces all under the age of 6. It was so much fun to see how excited (screams and smiles) they were for everything!
– When I woke up in the morning there was a cheer when I arose from my slumber
– When they road their bikes around the driveway
– When I would chase them around the house
– When we ate Birthday Cake – this was huge – many screams and smiles before and afterward
– When they listened to music and it became a dance party
It made me appreciate that every day is an adventure and anything that happens can be exciting! I think if we all looked at everyday in this way we would all be screaming and smiling all day! I know I’m trying to do it this week. If you see me, and I scream and smile don’t be surprised…